Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Yea, Gene has his new crown.  Sure glad that is over.  He’s happy, too, but will be happier when the numbness is gone.

It is a rainy day, here.  I have stayed inside all day just piddling around with reading, knitting, and a few chores.  I baked chocolate chip cookies this morning and packaged them up with a green bow.  I’ll take them this evening when we meet my brother and nephews for dinner.  Just a little good-bye gift.  What could be better than cookies?

Hope everyone is enjoying St. Patrick’s Day.  We are celebrating in a multicultural way, I guess.  We are going out for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant.  I wonder if the Corona will be green.  If not, I’ll order a margarita.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment