Friday, March 26, 2010

Chores Galore


There is only one thing to say--my home is clean.

This has been a chore day.  I’ve been putting off (for various reasons) several monthly chores.  I got started early this morning and worked through the day and marked everything off the “to do” list with the exception of defrosting the freezer.  Funny how I can keep putting that chore off.

In between dusting a mopping, I pulled out my Smokies map.  I’m anxious to get out on the trail again.  We haven’t had any chance for hiking during March and I can really tell the difference.

Tomorrow is going to be another big family day.  I’m gonna do a little shopping with my mother in the morning then Gene, my dad, and aunt and uncle will meet us for lunch.  We have another babysitting gig tomorrow night.

I think that is all I have to say for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment