Friday, November 7, 2008

Out With The Camera

This has been another beautiful fall day in Nashville.  The leaves have not been especially pretty here this year.  It has been very dry.  I suppose that may have something to do with the lack of vibrant color.  But occasionally there will be the lone tree that is doing its own little fall color show.



After the rain ended this morning, we went for a short walk along the Greenway.  Today we parked at Two Rivers Park and walked the opposite direction from our trip last week.  We saw very few people so we were mostly alone.  It was a very enjoyable walk and I found a little color at which to point the camera. Otherwise, it has been a day to get a few things done around the Montana and just relax. Gene is sweeping the leaves off the roof as I write this.



I rarely go anywhere without the camera, so I am getting a collection of odd and in things.  I have included a few I especially like.


No comments:

Post a Comment