Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Peanut Has Settled In

This has been a stay at home day.  I did loads of laundry this morning, including the small throw rugs.  With the rugs clean, I couldn’t put them back on the floor without running the vacuum.  Being the beginning of a new month, Gene got busy with that banking and financial stuff he does.  It was a good day for these kinds of chores since it rained off and on most of the late morning and afternoon.  After the chores, we just lazed around reading, internet surfing, and watching a little Travel Channel.
I find the shower a great place for a bath

Thinking about my next move
Peanut was happy to have his mommy and daddy home with him all day.  He played with his old green mouse most of the morning until he just couldn’t stay awake any longer.
Waiting for someone to feed me

When I get tired, I sleep
When we first moved into the Everest, he seemed nervous and disoriented.  He has definitely gotten used to his new home and is much more comfortable in his surrounding.  He loves the large window at the rear of our home.   There is a world of birds out there.
Wonder what's out there
The forecast is for rain again tomorrow, but we are planning for a short hike anyway.  We’ll see how it looks in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment